First, find the commit that broke things:
svnlook youngest /path/to/repositoryNext, check whether the commit was successful, and proceed on backwards in revision numbers until you find one that works:
svnadmin dump /path/to/repository -r rev_number_from_svnlook --incremental > /home/mtrudel/rev_dump.svndumpIf it works, you're stuck. If it fails, and it should, continue on to the previous build (current_build - 1), if it succeeds, you can do the following:
- Edit /path/to/repository/db/current, change the first item (revision number) to the revision that works.
- Try to checkout -- things should work.
- Try to checkin changes -- things should work.
- svnadmin verify is a bad idea on repos with a large number of commits, if resolution time is critical and the information in the last commit is not too important.
- Take backups of any files you modify.